This critical care ventilator ensures a reliable and effective treatment for adult and pediatric patients. Additionally, it can be easily expanded to neonatal application.
Ventilation modes – Adults and pediatrics:
- VCV – Volume Control (Assisted/Controlled).
- PCV – Pressure Control (Assisted/Controlled).
- PSV – Pressure Support.
- CPAP – Continuous Positive Airway Pressure.
- SIMV (VCV) + PSV.
- SIMV (PCV) + PSV.
- MMV + PSV – Mandatory Minute Ventilation.
- PSV + Tidal Volume Assured.
- APRV – Airway Pressure Release Ventilation.
- NIV – Non-Invasive Ventilation.
Medecnet TS provides a clear and complete display of vital signs on a built-in 12-inch LED screen. User-friendly and intuitive programming helps managing critical patients safely through:
- User-friendly and intuitive programming
- Touch screen
- Rapid-access keys
- High visibility alarm indicator
Monitoring of vital signs such as mandatory and spontaneous minute ventilation, spontaneous frequency, exhalation time constant, leaks.
Built-in respiratory mechanics menu provides a vital tool for making correct information-based decision increasing the efficacy of treatment and guaranteeing patient safety.
A ventilation mode with automatic leak compensation. Provides effective patient ventilation, while keeping the upper respiratory airways intact. Reliable volume and leak monitoring through an interface improves synchronization and patient comfort.
Intra-hospital transport mode
Allows transferring patients inside the medical facility without interrupting ventilation and monitoring.
Alternative air supply
In the case of absence or deficiency of the central air supply, an available medical grade air compressor is a viable alternative source of air supply. Optional accessory including 4-wheel cart.
- Neonatal/pediatric through adult applications
- Software upgrade for neonatal ventilation
- Integrated invasive and non-invasive ventilation
- Automatic leak compensation
- Comprehensive respiratory mechanics package
- Intuitive user interface
- 72 hours of trends
- Internal battery capacity > 2.5 hs
- Low cost of ownership
Download the Medecnet TS brochure here